Wingo Consulting Group Ltd. – #207 5 Donald St., Winnipeg, MB R3L 2T4
We’re looking for an Administrative Co-ordinator. The job duties for this position will be:
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and budgetary controls
• Assemble clients file management and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
• Direct and evaluate the activities of partners, maintain relationship with partners in Canada and China
• Completion of secondary school is required
• A university degree or college diploma is an asset but not mandatory.
• More than 2 years of experience in an administrative clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required
Compensation: $23.5 - 24/hour, 35 – 40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 paid holidays per year or 4% of gross income
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are interested, please email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.